Monday, July 17, 2017

NEW KIT FREEBIE SNORKEL BEACH

Good Morning I finally have a new summer kit for you. I am sorry it took so long to get a kit up on my blog. But I packed this kit with lots of elements so you can make all kinds of tags or what ever you are into with it.  It has 11 frames and 20 papers.. I do hope you will find some use for it. And that you will enjoy creating things with it.. 


PREVIEWS 
TAG MADE WITH THE KIT 
I am using Alex Prihodko  artwork which is Paid to Use.
You can find his artwork at Pic for Design


DROPBOX 
OR 
MEDIAFIRE




13 comments:

  1. c'est magnifique - bonne soirée - Mamy Annick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the nice scraps..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much, what an adorable kit!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this awesome kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous kit! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this awesome kit

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for leaving comments. They are always appreciated so much.I do not always have time to respond as I am busy trying to create. With my health issues I have to spend my time wisely. And then I do not always get a kit done on time like I would like to. But thank you so much for leaving a comment. Babs